Camborne man Neil Clemow taken to hospital with burns to his anus when fireworks go wrong.

Friday 27 November 83990 Shares

Camborne man Neil Clemow taken to hospital with burns to his anus when fireworks go wrong.

Neil Clemow (33) from Camborne was last night taken to the Royal Cornwall Hospital at Treliske after an "accident" involving a rocket being inserted into his anus.
Clemow states"I was only trying to celebrate my upcoming birthday". The party goers friends dialled 999 after the inserted firework exploded in what can only be described as a blow back.
The 33 year old will spend his 34th birthday lying face down applying copious amounts of bum cream.


Recommended