Camborne man Neil Clemow taken to hospital with burns to his anus when fireworks go wrong.
Saturday 12 June 2059 66769 Shares
Neil Clemow (33) from Camborne was last night taken to the Royal Cornwall Hospital at Treliske after an "accident" involving a rocket being inserted into his anus.
Clemow states"I was only trying to celebrate my upcoming birthday". The party goers friends dialled 999 after the inserted firework exploded in what can only be described as a blow back.
The 33 year old will spend his 34th birthday lying face down applying copious amounts of bum cream.
a monkey escapes from the miami zoo and throws bananas from a tree Mario a monkey from the Miami Zoo has escaped last Friday from his cage when he escaped, he threw bananas at people from all over Los Angeles. This has led to a video called "banana rain going viral" right now this little criminal monkey is found in prison.
octopus teaches math at harvard They hire octopus to teach math at harvard, the octopus is called arnold and it is said that he is paid 3000 dollars per class. here are some images