UK Rapper AJ Tracey found dead in overdose
Tuesday 11 May 2059 16993 Shares
Last night at 1 pm UK Time the famous UK Rapper AJ Tracey was found dead in his house. He had apparently overdosed from the drug Promethazine. Reporters interviewed his former girlfriend because they had recently split up and she says that the break up caused the rapper to become depressed. During his depression period he took drugs and unfortunately passed away. Many are expressing their feelings on many social medias because this is an upsetting passing. AJ had influenced the UK scene in a huge way and was an important person to many people. The London police are still investigating this and we will keep you updated as soon as we collect new information!