Nigerian boy died from food poisoning after tasting kenke

Tuesday 03 August 2059 79044 Shares

Nigerian boy died from food poisoning after tasting kenke

Promising Nigerian footballer Oluolu Tuwafemina has sadly passed after consuming the Ghanaian delicacy, kenkey. It has been reported that the food caused him to see in double vision and gave him severe gastroenteritis which resulted in his death.

loading Biewty

Most Popular

  1. 1

    a monkey escapes from the miami zoo and throws bananas from a tree Mario a monkey from the Miami Zoo has escaped last Friday from his cage when he escaped, he threw bananas at people from all over Los Angeles. This has led to a video called "banana rain going viral" right now this little criminal monkey is found in prison.

  2. 2

    octopus teaches math at harvard They hire octopus to teach math at harvard, the octopus is called arnold and it is said that he is paid 3000 dollars per class. here are some images

loading Biewty 3